Are you experienced in supporting challenging behaviour in an education setting and looking to work as a Behaviour Support Assistant on a long term basis?
Our client school in Bury is looking for an experienced Behaviour Support Assistant to join them on a full-time basis working in their inclusion unit and supporting key students during lessons, enabling them to access the lesson and ensuring progress in academic studies.
- Full-time Behaviour Support Assistant required, January 2021 start date
- Secondary school located in central Bury, accessible via the M66 and public transport routes
- Rate of pay dependant on skill set and experience (Up to £75 per day)
- Modern secondary school with excellent provisions for learning
- January 2021 start date for experienced Behaviour Support Assistant
Working as a Behaviour Support Assistant, you will;
- Undertake structured and agreed learning activities/learning programmes, taking into consideration pupil learning styles, including small group work
- Work with students who are at a higher risk of Fixed Term or Permanent Exclusions
- Support Looked After Children to help retain them in mainstream education
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Nicola Pollitt via the details below;
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.