Our North-West based client is a top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants who support a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses. They are looking for a qualified Assistant Audit Manager to join their expanding team.
You will be passionate and experienced in planning audits and will be willing to go to clients to carry out audits and also prepare accounts when not on audit. You will NOT be a of managerial status as yet as this role offers the progression to become one.
* Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
* Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
* Form an integral part of the teams providing a first-class service to their clients
* A background working in practice, planning & carrying out audits
* Experience of preparing accounts
* Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
* Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
* A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises