Care Manager-Abingdon-£25-£30K-Domiciliary Care
• Monday-Friday hours- 7:00am-3:00
• On call every one in four weekends!
• Private Healthcare
• Mileage paid- £0.40p per mile
• Immediate start!
Overview of the post:
• To work with the Branch Manager in the day to day running of the branch
• Care plans, risk assessments etc
• Overseeing 3 Seniors
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Manager to work with the Branch Manager in the run the day-to-day delivery of care at home for elderly and vulnerable adults within the Abingdon, Oxford and Bicester area. My client, a well-established care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Training and monitoring of staff members
• Conduct initial assessments and reviews of care
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Supporting people with a dementia in a progressive environment
• Understanding of Person-Centred approaches.
• Developing effective relationships with tenants, families, staff, professional etc.
• Good communication skills including written and verbal.
• Ability to devise and monitor care call rota's.
• Current Health & Safety legislation applicable to Social Care.
• Experience in caring for older people at a senior level in Domiciliary Care
• Experience of housing management.
• Supervising, training and mentoring care and non-care staff.
• Assessment of the care and support needs of people with a dementia.
• Recruitment and selection of staff.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lindsay at Amber Mace on (phone number removed), or email an up to date CV to (url removed)