Stephen James Consulting are working with one of their well-respected elderly care clients to appoint an Area Manager for there East Midlands region.
Our Client, a leading provider of care homes, offers the highest quality care services for the elderly, including residential, nursing and dementia care. They have been delivering quality care to their residents and their families for over 25 years.
* Within this pivotal role of Area Manager, you will be working across a group of homes that specialise in delivering nursing and residential care to the elderly across the East Midlands region.
* Providing strong commercial leadership to the home managers, meeting the teams regularly to continue to drive performance.
* Leading on the development and growth of services in your region alongside focusing on maximising the financial performance.
* Leading by example, being a professional ambassador for the Region, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to meet key objectives, whilst maintaining the integrity and values of the provider.
* The successful candidate will have worked within elderly care (residential, nursing, dementia care) at senior management level for a number of years.
* Preferably be a Registered nurse (RGN) with a current PIN. However, this isn't an essential requirement.
* Experienced within managing financial plans / budgets and business planning.
* Having extensive knowledge of the CQC frameworks, compliance, regulations along with proven experience within a business as usual environment.
* Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and collaborative leadership style.
The opportunity is offering a salary package which depending on your experience: £67,000 - £75,000 per year + Car Allowance + Travel Expenses.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Area Manager, please click apply now below