Assistant Audit Manager - Liverpool
£40,000 basic salary plus benefits
My client is a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants supporting a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses. Their people are our greatest asset. Their people are unique and take pride in the success of others. They are client focused and are looking for people who can add real value.
This is an assistant role and looking for people to move to an Audit Manager role not already one. We require a qualified candidate who has experience in planning audits and is also willing to go to clients to carry out audits and also prepare accounts when not on audit. We are very client focused, so we need to make sure we feel confident with someone to represent our brand. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and who demonstrate integrity in their approach. We look for a strong professional background as well as academic results.
We seek a passionate and enthusiastic, qualified candidate who has experience in planning audits and is also willing to go to clients to carry out audits and also prepare accounts when not on audit across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others. In joining our teams, you will:
* Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
* Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
* Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients
To be considered you will have:
* A background working in practice, planning & carrying out audits
* Experience of preparing accounts
* Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
* Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
* A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises
* Annual salary review
* Paid overtime or time in lieu
* Extensive internal and on the job training
* Offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
* Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme
* 20 days holiday plus the bank holidays
If you would like any more information and would like to discuss further please don't hesitate in contacting James Dawson - Director - on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)