My client has one of the leading publicly funded firms in England is seeking to recruit an experienced Family Solicitor with 3+ years PQE with an emphasis on Non Molestation Orders and Private Children to join the team in Birmingham.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your legal skills and experience in a demanding yet supportive team environment. The successful candidate will have experience of managing a caseload including divorce proceedings, financial matters upon divorce, Family Law Act applications and Cohabitation and Separation Agreements.
To excel in this role, great client care skills are a must and candidates will need to be technically strong with an eye for detail and have the ability to communicate effectively. Reliable, organised and able to work in a busy and demanding environment, you'll have good time management and interpersonal skills and be enthusiastic about business development.
Duties to include;
* Champion client care
* Oversee due diligence to work
* Making preparations for court such as court bundles and instructing counsel
* Adhering to monthly file reviews and ensuring files are compliant, making adjustments when necessary
* Undertaking advocacy
* Case management with a view to reaching monthly target under supervision of team supervisor
* 22 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
* Health & Well-being Assistance
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Recruitment Recommendation Rewards
* Eye Care eVouchers
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful