We are currently recruiting for a Retail Manager who will be hands on, shop floor and back of office based. Commercial and results driven who has a passion for coaching and developing a team, combined with a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- 35 Hours - Working 5 out of 7
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As the Retail Manager, you will be responsible for:
Who you are:
- Managing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Relaying marketing and communications across the wider team
- Supporting management and operational needs
- Ensuring that all staff requirements are met
- Making sure that training standards are up to date
- Increase sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
The successful Retail Manager will have the following experience:
Who we are:
- Proven experience managing teams
- Previous Retail Store Management experience
- Understanding of working towards KPIs and targets
- Sound knowledge in policies and procedures
- Ability to influence, guide and support a team
- Proven experience supporting operational teams
- Ability to communicate effectively
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.ESS Support Services Worldwide
, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors. Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/91113670