* Quality checking parts using various measurement tools
* Maintaining machinery
* Working independently and as part of a team
* CNC Milling experience in a production environment
* Able to read from drawings
* Experienced with Fanuc controls
* Happy to work nights
* Pay rate up to £10.00 per hour
* Opportunity to work overtime
* A solid career pathway
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for Lucy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Gill Cooke Personnel acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in wide range of both Temporary and Permanent Vacancies broadly categorised as Commercial, Industrial, Technical and Engineering