Principal Agile Delivery ManagerLocation: BirminghamSalary: up to £120,000 Overview
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Agile programme Manager to work for one of the UK's Digital solution providers. This Times Top 100 Company are currently ranked as one of the top 3 digital firms in the nation and require capable ad passionate digital senior project/programme managers to come on board a lead to end-to-end delivery of bespoke software solutions into high profile customers across industry sectors.
The successful will have a depth of experience scoping large complex digital projects (ideally web apps), building the necessary cross-functional teams and delivering the solutions in alignment with customer requirements.
The culture which is integral to firm's success, is built on its values of respect, honesty and determination which has allowed this organisation to grow continuously over the last 10 years.What would be expected of the Principal Agile Delivery Manager include:
What would the typical day of the Principal Agile Delivery Manager include:
- Motivating and empowering teams to create a positive culture within the organisation.
- Ensuring all team members have clear and achievable goals, receive regular feedback and have timely ad constructive appraisals.
- Sets the vision for the project and is responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes for clients.
Essential skills for a Principal Agile Delivery manager include:
- Encouraging innovation in technology and process both within the project ad outside the project.
- Understanding and applying current thinking from the technology, Experience Design and consulting capabilities and drives alignment accordingly.
Salary and Benefits:
- Experience Scoping and delivering bespoke software project
- AGILE management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Salary- up to £120,000
- Comprehensive pension
- Work with a Times Top 100 Company
- Autonomy In decision making
- Incredible opportunities to work with the most cutting edge technology within the sector.
If you're interested in this role as a Principal Agile Delivery Manager click "apply now"
Or contact Rory on 02077806706 or email
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Rory McFarland
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91068286