First-Class Graduate required for Speech and Language Teaching Assistant placement in Wandsworth!
Are you a kind, caring and compassionate Graduate looking to continue your journey towards qualifying as a Speech and Language Therapist?
Due to increased demand within Primary Schools in Wandsworth, Ribbons and Reeves are actively recruiting for additional Teaching Assistants to provide 1:1 support to pupils with Speech and Language difficulties.
- Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
- First-Class Graduates who have degree specialisms in English Language, Linguistics or Psychology
- Gain vital experience working with vulnerable children
- Ideal role for Aspiring Speech and Language Therapists
Working alongside pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, you will be responsible for creating and delivering specialist 1:1 interventions that are designed to develop engagement, rapport and speech and language development.Teaching Assistant (Speech and Language) - Wandsworth
- SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) - Speech and Language
- Transforming the lives of pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Producing interactive sessions to assist pupils with understanding spoken language, speech sound pronunciation, attention and listening skills
- Working 1:1 with pupils who have behavioral, emotional, social and medical needs
- Opportunity to work alongside a qualified Speech and Language Therapist one day a week
- Monday to Friday | 8:30am-3:30pm
- £70 per day | Paid Weekly | Role will commence ASAP until July 2021
What can be more rewarding than securing a Teaching Assistant role where you can enable the gift of communication? Apply today!
Contact Matt at Ribbons & Reeves today if you would like to discuss this Speech and Language Teaching Assistant role in more detail.Teaching Assistant | Speech and Language Teaching Assistant | Wandsworth