Working within a world leading, innovative technical engineering organisation, we currently have an opportunity for a Software Business Manager to join the Software Engineering division in the UK, working across all aspects of workload, resourcing, fiscal management and functional improvement programs. You will be working to shape the future of Software Engineering and prepare it for the business challenges of the next 20 years
Software Business Manager Responsibilities
Working closely with senior colleagues in the UK, France and Italy, you will be coordinating the efficient management of workload forecasting, resource management, fiscal management and functional improvement programs to ensure that the business has full support in delivering both its current and future commitments.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Lead the development and delivery of the Strategic Resourcing Strategy to meet the divisions short, medium and long-term resourcing priorities in-line with the knowledge management plan.
* Implement the Resourcing Strategy for Permanent Staff, Contingent Workers and Offload Resources.
* Act as the Technical Coordinator for the Early Careers Program, taking into account the Strategic Resourcing Strategy and the Workload Forecast to deliver a scheme that provides the Graduates with a well-rounded experience of Software and meet the businesses Software Engineering capability needs.
* Monitoring and controlling resourcing streams.
Metrics and Reporting
* Collation and trend analysis of:
* Monthly reports generated by Function Heads
* Divisional milestones
* Functional progress reports
* Managing the meeting cadence for Software Functional meetings, agenda setting and meeting preparation.
Software UK Finances
* Monitoring and controlling financial budgets
* Creating funding streams for new Functional Improvement Activities
* Strategic fiscal planning & control, e.g. Capital Expenditure
* Driving New Business Funding Streams
* Drive the SE UK Leadership Team to deliver Organisational Change
* Process Evolvement
* Implementing Operational Change to deliver measurable improvements
Software Business Manager skills and qualifications required:
* You will be enthusiastic, and have the energy and resilience to try out new ideas, and to 'sell' new approaches to the organisation
* You will be a great communicator and influencer, and favour a supportive, collaborative, open approach. You will be comfortable influencing at senior levels.
* You will have the ability to establish clarity in the presence of conflicting, complex needs.
* You will be capable of developing long-term collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
As the successful Software Business Manager, you will be rewarded with an exciting and challenging role with a company that offers excellent career opportunities, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to influence the overall approach and delivery of innovative software solutions across a multi-national organisation.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment