Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a Financial Accountant on an Interim basis whilst this successful and thriving Service sector client recruits on a Permanent basis. The role would overlap a very busy year end workload schedule, providing variety and real exposure across the business from within a team consisting of 8 other talented and technically proficient individuals.
* Assist with year-end financial accounting duties including balance sheet reconciliations, assisting with statutory accounts, ad-hoc technical project work concerning year-end figures
* Organise other departments and communicate effectively to obtain numbers and information necessary to complete statutory accounts and resolve any ad-hoc queries whilst completing balance sheet reconciliation and general year end duties.
* Various ad-hoc and deadline driven technical accounting projects as part of team and working autonomously.
* A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent, with experience within a similar role
* Ability to work autonomously and towards tight deadlines driven by the year end schedule
* Multi-tasking and assisting with various ad-hoc technical projects and query resolution for the wider finance department
* Ability to re-prioritise and co-ordinate work to assist team with varying and changeable schedule and workflows
* A sound communicator, who can provide clarity and assist with any technical accounting matters where appropriate Excellent communication skills, displaying presence and gravitas
* Strong analytical skills to produce reports on ad-hoc basis
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Ray Wareing or Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website