Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced Prestige Alloy Wheel Technician in Chelmsford (3927).
Our client is a well-established and highly successful, Prestige Franchised Man Dealer group, is offering an attractive pay rate and benefits with great working conditions, working under a friendly, supportive manager.
The successful applicant will ensure the delivery of high-quality cosmetic wheel repairs, delivering technical and customer service excellence to achieve sales targets.
Full Diamond Cut training we be offered to the right candidateKey responsibilities:
- painted wheels
- colour coding
- preparation of vehicles for repair (filling/sanding/spraying/lacquering)
- split rim rebuilds
- wheel repair
- refitting wheels ensuring correct tyre pressure and torque
- organise own workload, working autonomously
- ensure quality checks are carried out to ensure there are no defects
- completing paperwork/admin/invoices
How to apply:
- have previous experience of repairing alloy wheels, SMART repair or bodyshop environment
- be hardworking, producing technical excellence in terms of repairs
- provide outstanding customer service
- be flexible/adaptable
- have excellent customer service skills and a positive personality
- be deadline and target-focused
- hold a full driving licence
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Emma at Goldman & Fine on (phone number removed)
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If you feel you have the right skills sets please contact us at Goldman & Fine Group for a chat. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and we will get back to you.
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Alloy Wheel Technician"