Audit ManagerHave you got experience in audit planning? Looking for flexible working?
If so, Brewster Partners would be interested in speaking to you. We are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager for a large prestige practice firm based in Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced auditor to be able to lead the audit process for high profiled clients. We are ideally looking for a fully qualified Accountant but we would also be interested in speaking to you if you are coming to the end of your professional qualification.The Role:
- Working autonomously preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of staff on the audit team
- Overseeing all aspects of audit needs and acting as the main point of contact to clients whilst onsite
- Using your experience to advise and give recommendations to our clients
- Management of a wide range of portfolio of clients
- Option to work from home 2/3 days a week
- Desirable to be qualified in ACA/ACCA
- More than 5 years working in an accountancy practice environment.
- Proven experience in client handling
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.