Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a small independent Accountancy Practice in Sheffield who are looking to bring on on an ambitious Semi Senior Accountant with experience working within a practice environment.
The successful candidate will be diligent, trustworthy and happy to work in a role that will require elements of client facing duties. Experience producing sole traders and small business accounts is essential as is someone who is enthusiastic and can be trusted to complete work when left alone. Duties:
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts for sole traders and small limited companies
- Preparing personal and business tax returns
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Mentoring junior member of staff when required
- Processing payroll for certain clients
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years practice experience
- Positive and reassuring manner with clients
- AAT Qualified
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.