Our client is an internationally renowned asset and investment management firm. The opportunity has arisen, initially on an interim basis, to hire x2 Client Service Manager's with previous experience within the Asset and Investment Management industry.
An IMC, IAQ or CIMA qualification is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for onboarding clients who invest in the firm's mutual funds with retrocession and service arrangements as well as others contracted under segregated mandates.
The person in this role will work closely with our Sales teams to ensure the agreed fee arrangement and service requirements are appropriately documented in a legal agreement as well as coordinating the setup and funding of sub-advised or separate accounts, developing and managing the client relationship from a post-Sales perspective.
The candidate will be expected to handle queries from our clients and our Sales team in relation to our client accounts and the products that our clients are invested in.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate and attend client service meetings and they will be expected to work closely with a number of internal teams supporting the Client business, including our Sales teams, CAO and COO Teams, Transfer Agents, Business Operations, Product, Legal and Compliance.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* A highly motivated individual who demonstrates a genuine interest in financial services and client service.
* Experience dealing with segregated / sub-advised accounts and service level agreements within a retail or institutional environment will be an advantage.
* An individual who demonstrates an organised, disciplined and methodical approach to work and able to manage time well whilst working in a sometimes pressured environment, with the ability to manage and prioritise work of self and others effectively to consistently meet business goals.
* Exhibits a client-focused attitude and be dedicated to offering the highest level of client service.
* A proactive team-player who understands that a highly organised team can drive better performance and can take the lead in driving through process improvements and change.
* An individual, who possesses an enthusiastic 'can do' attitude, is resourceful, proactive and can lead self and others with drive and determination and a willingness to learn and innovate
* An individual who is personable, confident, and able to positively influence others, developing strong relationships with both clients and internal partners.
* Demonstrates an aptitude for problem-solving and shows a willingness to go the extra mile for clients.
* IMC, IAQ or CIMA qualification preferred
* Other professional qualifications an advantage