GBR Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a well established progressive Security & Fire Systems installation company recruiting for an experienced Security Systems Electrical Project Manager to manage installation projects from inception to completion (contracts from £100K - £1M+) managing permanent staff & sub contractors ensuring all works are completed to NSI standards & with a profitable financial return.
You will be Electrical qualified with Project Management & Project leadership experience within the Security & Fire Systems industry sectors (or 1 of) across industrial, commercial & domestic installations.
This is a key role working closely with sales, operations, finance, commercial & servicing departments to deliver bespoke & off the shelf system installs.
* Managing and delivering projects of various size up to £750K
* Developing plans for projects as per client requirements
* Manage subcontractors and suppliers for materials to meet programme requirements
* Be able to manage the commercial aspects of the project
* Familiarity and competency with both contracting and design and build projects
* Attend regular progress meetings with client as requested
* Ensure that all contract administration is correctly recorded, implemented and stored
* On completion ensure that a smooth handover is achieved, and completion of all necessary paperwork is completed.
* Attend project interviews and client presentations
* Able to manage H&S for specific project
* Work closely with Sales, Service and Technical Departments within the Newark office and maintain a close team ethic of the company
Skills & Experience Required:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a security / fire electrical project management role
* Security Systems & Fire Systems Installation experience (CCTV, Alarms, Access, Gates, Extinguishers, Intercoms etc.) working to NSI standards & Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001
* Experienced in managing projects worth £250K £1M (varying sizes / complexities)
* Used to managing employed staff & teams of subcontractors UK wide
* Ability to effectively manage concurrent projects, from inception through to completion
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with a strong commercial acumen
* Good standard of education, with potential qualification in project management
* Electrical installations background essential, with a minimum of C&G 236 parts 1 & 2 (ideally NVQ L3 or HNC etc.)
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
* Determination to deliver an outstanding level of customer satisfaction across all projects
This role is commutable from: Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire & South Yorkshire
This position could suit someone working as: Electrical Project Manager, Project Manager, Electrical Installations Manager, Electrical Engineering Manager, Security Systems Engineering Manager, Security Systems Project Manager, Senior Engineer or similar
Interviews to take place immediately with an immediate start for the right applicant