Probate Solicitor, Wills, Estates, Probate, Estate Administration, Private Client, Remote working, Permanent, Leicester
Probate Solicitor (Remote Working) is required by an innovative and engaging specialist Private Client Law Firm based in Leicester.
Due to expansion, my Client is looking for an experienced probate Solicitor. You will work closely with the Private Client team advising on a broad range of private client matters, including wills, estates and probate.Duties will include:
- Fee-earning work in Private Client with an emphasis on Estate administration in accordance with company policy.
- Utilise and maintain case management system.
- Maintaining case costs.
- Review and approve estate accounts.
- Support and prepare case summaries and organise case reviews.
- Attendance at all relevant office or departmental meetings.
- Supervision and development of private client staff.
You will be a qualified solicitor with a demonstrable working background in Wills and Probate, including estate administration work including all government forms and processes. Your caseload will be varied and you'll deal with each case through its entirety. Experience dealing with contested probate would be advantageous. You will be dealing with high value and some quite complex cases so it is essential that you are confident working independently and efficiently.Skills and attributes required:
- Conveyancing experience, sales of properties, management of the client's estate,
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- A meticulous eye for detail,
- Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills,
- Have a pragmatic and friendly approach,
- Endeavour to achieve exceptional results,
- You will also strive to ensure that your client's transactions run smoothly,
- Committed to meeting deadlines,
- Strong organisational skills.
- Can show high levels of motivation and use own initiative,
- A confident decision-maker.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary range (DOE): £35,000 to £50,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2+ years PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT6
- Contact: Alex Thompson
• Temporarily due to COVID-19COVID-19 Precautions
To keep our staff safe we have ensured we adhere to the Government guidelines within our offices. Where possible our staff continue to work from home during these unprecedented times.About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.REFER AND EARNApply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.
Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
Probate Solicitor, Wills, Estates, Probate, Estate Administration, Private Client, Permanent, Leicester