Elevation Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working with a Top Tier Accountancy Firm as they look to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team in Sheffield.
As an employer of choice in the region they are a market leader in staff engagement and development. Along with a clear progression pathway the successful applicant will be entitled to a competitive starting salary of up to £36,000 + travel allowance, excellent benefits and the ability to work remotely between assignments.
As a member of the audit team you will be responsible for planning, executing and finalising UK statutory audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA's) for a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from £15m-£150m+ across a variety of sectors.
The successful applicant will be able to work to tight reporting deadlines and be comfortable working closely with clients to resolve technical queries. As audit senior you will also be tasked with mentoring a team of juniors and be expected to support with their development in audit.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the audit plan
- Take an active part in the audit planning to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified or Exam-qualified
- A natural leader with strong communication skills
- A minimum of two years' experience working in audit
- A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Up to £36,000
- Travel allowance
- 27 + 8 days annual leave
- Fantastic professional development plan
- Top of the line equipment and working space
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry-level trainees through to post qualified accountants.