School Bursar, Leyland and Chorley
We are currently recruiting for school business support officers and school bursars who are available for short and long term temporary positions starting after half term within our primary schools in the local area.
These school office jobs require candidates who already possesses an excellent working knowledge of SIMS and/or SIMS finance 6 and experience of working within a busy school office. This position is looking for someone who is able to work full time from 8.30-4pm.
- Handling enquiries from parents, pupils and external agencies
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors, meeting and greeting and providing visitors passes
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS
- Dealing with deliveries for the school
- Photocopying, filing and any ad hoc admin support for the senior leadership team
- Inputting orders onto SIMS and dealing with deliveries into school
- Inputting invoices and assisting with payments using finance 6
- Administrative duties as required by the Head teacher
- Support the SBM with pupil attendance matters
- Responsible for collecting dinner monies and dealing with petty cash
- Responsible for other payment which may include nursery payment allocation
- Excellent administrative and SIMS experience
- Finance experience is desirable
- Previous experience within a primary school reception/administration role is essential
- A qualification in Business Administration would be an advantage but is not essential
Please note: Only candidates with SIMS and school experience will be considered for these positions.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. The Lancashire offices have dedicated teams of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you have the recent and relevant experience we are looking for then please send your CV now to (url removed)