We have a great opportunity available for an RMN at our Cygnet Fountains service Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.Cygnet Fountains:
Cygnet Fountains is a 32 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. The people we support come to us following multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or stepping down from secure settings.If you want to make a difference and ensure people can achieve their goals and get the most out of life, then please read on...
In this role you will have a unique opportunity to support people to achieve their goals and move on along their care pathway to more independent living, while developing your own specialist skills alongside training courses tailored to your personal development.
In this role your main focus would be to provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people you support. You will have working relationships with the nursing and multi-disciplinary teams, and will play an important role in the lives of the people you support, as well as their families or loved ones.
The support and care you provide will be respectful, dignified and caring, following each individual's person-centred care plan to promote choice and independence. As a key member of the team, you will contribute to the leadership of the service, ensuring each individual is working to support people in the best way.So what qualifications and attributes do you need?
If this sounds like you, we would love to welcome you to the team.Some of the benefits of this role include:
- We would welcome all applicants that feel they would be able to make a positive difference to people's lives
- You would need to be compassionate, understanding and trustworthy
- Qualified Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
- Previous experience would be beneficial
What next?If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply.
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check