- An opportunity to join a leading underwriting agency that helps legal professionals manage transactional risk
though the transfer of legal risks to the insurance market.
- Full time position: working 5 days a week, initially for 12 months but with the potential for the right candidate
to move into a permanent marketing role.
- Working within a fun and collaborative team based in Norwich and London, with scope to support some of our European teams.
To act as a dedicated PA resource/ Marketing Assistant to the senior management team for DUAL Asset Underwriting Limited, demonstrating an understanding and awareness of the commercial operation to provide a professional and commercially-focused.
Opportunity to work alongside DUAL Asset's Marketing Manager help raise brand awareness through direct marketing and social media activities.
This role operates in a fast-paced and changing environment, with activities relating to UK and International requirements. Will also provide support to the DUAL Executive Team as and when required.Role responsibilities:
- Assist with delivery of multi-platform campaigns across, print, digital, social and video
- Assist with the writing and editing of client communications such as email campaigns, knowledge articles and news announcements
- Assist manage company digital channels including website
- Contribute ideas to constantly improve marketing strategies and function
- Assist with creation and management of campaigns on company social medial platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Co-ordinate all company events and corporate hospitality ensuring all events are delivered effectively to a high standard
- Proactive and accurate diary management and forward planning arrange international meetings ensuring time is effectively managed understanding daily and weekly priorities.
- Manage all team travel arrangements including international travel, hotel bookings and produce in advance a comprehensive travel itinerary for each trip
- Provide support to the team by drafting and/or preparing a full range of materials including emails, memorandums, correspondence, meeting materials.
- Effectively prioritise workload and adapt service delivery in response to the requirements of the team.
- Providing a professional and customer-focused service liaising with and responding to clients, external providers and agencies. Develop and maintain relationships with the third parties.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to support with successful project delivery. Providing the production of documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations where requested.
- Liaise with DUAL Reception to ensure meeting rooms and refreshments are booked for meetings and are notified of visitors.
- Open all post and distribute to the relevant team. Respond and follow up on appropriate items in a timely manner.
- Exercise a high degree of discretion and confidentiality at all times, especially when dealing with privileged information and sensitive issues, to safeguard the company's interests.
- First point of contact for all company documents to be signed in relation to projects, NRL, NDA, EA's, Binder documents.
- Complete Company expenses in a timely manner every month for Senior Management Team and Senior Underwriters
- Assistant with Formatting for Senior team, CUO & Sales team.
- Liaising with IT and completing new starter forms to ensure process runs smoothly and test all software.
- Managing account Underwriters on the Land Registry website.
- Chasing all aged debt, within a timely manner every 7 days and reporting on the outcome
Knowledge and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly across the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to adapt to fast-paced change.
- Pragmatic and confident with a 'can do' attitude.
- Good problem solver and team player.
- Works to tight deadlines and prioritisation skills. Strong diary and time management skills.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- High degree of professionalism.
- This role would suit a Marketing graduate (or similar) with some previous experience in a marketing discipline (1-3 years). Previous experience in the financial services would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in a fast paced, dynamic PA role is essential, and in Insurance/Financial Services (preferable).
- Intermediate/Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Experience of organising formal and social events in an internal and external environment, for small and large attendees (and internationally preferable).
- Educated to degree standard (preferably Marketing, Business, English, and History).
- A marketing qualification e.g. CIM is desirable but not essential
- A - Levels (or equivalent; preferable).
- Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Grade C or above in English and Maths.