Our client, a motor car company based in Slough, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of a variety of digital activities. These will include large-scale digital advertising campaigns, managing updates to all digital platforms including desktop and mobile, and execution of the digital CRM programme.
Working seamlessly with a range of external agencies and internal teams, your foremost responsibility is to ensure your projects are delivered on time, on budget, in process, and with the highest degree of quality and excellence possible.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, possibly longer. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple digital projects for various internal clients from start to finish.
- Organise and control the Digital Marketing Budget.
- Working closely with the data and analytics manager to understand the performance of web platforms, media performance and strategic data analysis; to ensure delivery of the brand objectives and digital KPIs.
- Building relationships with media owners and technology vendors to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Draw insight from reporting to inform future actions and ongoing optimisation in all digital channels. Deep analysis of web enquiries in conjunction with performance.
- eCRM: work closely with the brand communications teams and data and analytics manager to plan and deliver the eCRM strategy.
- Supplier/agency management, product budget and timeline management, scheduling internal and external meetings/follow-ups, internal resource management, communication of projects' status to internal stakeholders and the dealer network.
- Responsible for delivering the Social Media strategy and effective management of the social media agency.
- 2-3 years' experience as either a new media producer or interactive producer.
- 1-3 years prior experience in similar position in an agency environment preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in information architecture and experience with content management.
- Development and maintenance of project requirements, budgets and schedules.
- Languages: Italian would be an advantage but not crucial to the role