Commercial Litigation SolicitorExperience
: A minimum of 3 years PQE and trained at a firm known for its litigation practice.Work Type:
General commercial litigationLocation:
London / Home WorkingSalary on offer:
Dependent on experience but in the region of £45,000 to £60,000
Our client is looking for a a diligent, confident, self-motivated and experienced General Commercial litigator with a minimum of 3 years PQE to work in our Litigation Team. The successful applicant will have been trained in a firm known for its litigation practice and will have excellent technical knowledge and a pro-active approach to risk management. The successful candidate will be very commercial in their approach and will have the opportunity to act for business clients from a very diverse client base on a range of litigation matters from advisory work through to trials in the High Court and County Court.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:-
By applying to this vacancy you are giving permission to no1 legal and professional to submit your CV to the hiring company.No1 Legal and Professional is an employment agency for permanent and temporary agency.
- Minimum 5years Post Qualification Experience in General CommercialLitigation including the following areas:-
- Insolvency and appointment of receivers.
- Contract disputes
- Negligence claims including professional negligence claims
- Debt and asset recovery
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Breach of trust claims
- Good technical knowledge and ability;
- Experience of working in a paperless or near paperless environment.
- Able to work under own supervision whilst maintaining the highest levels of compliance and quality.
- Interest in business development. A small following would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation ideally within a Lexcel accredited firm;
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent written and oral communication and advocacy skills