Our client, a successful music production company is seeking a Music Supervisor/ Business Development Manager to generate new business specifically across the areas of Advertising, Promos and Computer Games. This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-starter with unrivalled contacts within the advertising and gaming world to join a hugely successful and innovative company at an exciting time.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Production music placements across a wide range of media.
- Pitching company's bespoke composers to all media.
- Securing third party partnerships with music supervisors, promotion houses, brands, facilities houses and agencies.
- Expanding awareness of a specific company catalogue, seeking placement within it and generating sync and licensing opportunities.
- Representing the company at high-level industry events both domestically and internationally.
- Creating noticeable uptake in company usage across all media formats.
- Maintaining and growing existing client relationships.
- Overseeing the development of the client database (CRM).
- Increasing UK domestic turnover.
- Taking responsibility for all marketing activities, social media and merchandise as required.
- Proven experience of working in business development within music production.
- Background in TV & Radio advertising, film promos and trailers.
- Proven track record of achieving sync opportunities.
- Knowledge of current trends in the sync industry.
- Proven contacts within the advertising sector.
- Understanding of music licensing, composition and production music industry.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Proficient in standard business computer packages.
- Natural leader.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.