About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets, listed on Euronext Paris.
The mission of Europcar Mobility Group is to be the preferred "Mobility Service Company" by offering alternative attractive solutions to vehicle ownership, with a wide range of mobility-related services: car rental, van and truck rental, chauffeur services, car sharing, scooter sharing and peer-to-peer car sharing.
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of the Group's mission and its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in over 140 countries (including wholly owned subsidiaries - 18 in Europe, 1 in the USA, 2 in Australia and New Zealand - completed by franchises and partners).The Role
To lead the Europcar Mobility Group UK marketing activity ensuring alignment to broader business objectives. High level responsibilities include; marketing strategy setting, annual marketing plan creation and execution, budget allocation and management, stakeholder relationship management (UK and Europcar Mobility Group H.O.), product proposition development and go-to-market planning plus the management of external agencies.
- Creation of annual marketing plans targeting identified audiences and designed to support the delivery of the UK business objectives and annual revenue budget targets;
- Grow Europcar brand awareness and brand consideration among the target audiences;
- Identify emerging customer trends to develop, amend and re-focus marketing activity.
- Develop a specific plan for Long Term Solutions products covering both Direct to Brand and indirect distribution
- Manage PR agencies
- Ensure brand consistency and that Group brand guidelines are observed across all channels including the location network;
- Conduct research using internal and external resources to better understand customer behaviour
Partnerships & Loyalty:
- Deliver the UK eCommerce channel revenue budget (Domestic and Inbound) in line with UK strategy;
- Manage the relationship with Group Ecommerce to ensure the optimisation of digital marketing budget and channels including PPC, SEO, Digital Display, Affiliation and Email;
- Monitor the performance of the Ecommerce channel including website traffic, Cost-of-Sale and ultimately revenue generation;
- Work closely with Group Ecommerce and UK RCM Team on the planning of promotional activity and campaign performance analysis.
- Oversee the relationships with major UK B2B2C Partnerships
- Manage the development of marketing partnerships, maximising the return on investment by driving brand awareness, brand engagement, brand loyalty and both direct and indirect revenue;
- Drive customer loyalty through use of the loyalty scheme. Liaise with Group Marketing over the evolution of the scheme to maximise customer lifetime value across the Service Lines.
- Hands on experience of planning and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns, preferably in a relevant business sector;
- Experienced people manager with excellent motivational skills;
- ROI focused marketer with analytical approach to marketing investment and product development;
- Experience in marketing budget management; planning, campaign management and reporting;
- Experience in the new product lifecycle; idea generation, evaluation, analysis, proposition development and go-to-market panning;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media channels;
- Good understanding of PR and its place within a wider marketing strategy (B2B and B2C);
- Self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them;
- Experience of working in an international business;
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to communicate at all levels.