The Mutli Channel Marketing Manager for Ladbrokes or Coral will work closely with the Head of Brand to ensure creative consistency and excellence in all of customer communications
This role will support all other marketing functions to ensure that all creative is delivering against our brand strategy and hits the high standards set b
The role will support the briefing and delivery of creative for all activity that falls outside of the main campaigns. Working closely with channel owners across Performance, CRM, CS, Real time and studio to deduplicate any requests, prioritise workload against business objectives and continue to improve our creative executions to improve customer engagement and business results.
The communications that we execute through these channels are seen by more customers than a TV or press campaign might be. It is therefore critical that the focus and attention to detail needed here leads to output that always delivers on our brand purposes
Creating tool kits for each and every proposition to ensure consistent and quality will mean that we always present the best version of our brands to customers.
This is a newly created role, which plays an imperative in our structure moving forward to ensure brand and creative guardianship. The individual will help to educate and upskill other business areas in marketing process and judgement.
Working closely across all a wide variety of business areas, this role will provide a diverse challenge for an ambitious individual with a passion to develop and refine solid marketing strategy and delivery skills. It will be highly visible, and a great opportunity to broaden both marketing and business awareness and skills.
• Own customer calendar and deliverable plan across all customer touchpoints.
• Prioritise requests and manage timelines for briefing and deliverables.
• Identifies duplication on briefs and simplifies request
• Writes clear multi-channel briefs for studio with clear customer benefits and marketing objectives
• Is the single point of contact for briefing studio
• Has final sign off on all creative
• Creates tool kits for all propositions, ensuring creative excellence.
• Works with Performance and CRM on a creative test and learn plan.
• Rationalises all requests for change and ensures no subjectivity.
• Has Brand guardian ship and continuously drives creative improvements and excellence that delivers for the channels and our brand.
• Recruit, mentor and develop the team by providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required ensuring the team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation
Specialist skills and experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to use a range of communication styles and methods to engage audiences of different types and levels
• Understanding of marketing objectives and how to translate these into marketing briefs and plan
• Experience of working within a large organisation with a matrix of operational teams and delivering business objective
• Proven track record of delivering creative marketing solutions
• Clear communicator who can translate thoughts into clear and concise feedback judged against briefs
• Can demonstrate strong peer to peer influencing and management
• Marketing operational experience desirable.
Skills & Characteristics
• Good brief writing skills that cover a number of channels
• Able to manage multiple tasks and timelines
• Strong interpersonal skills, good collaborator that influences others to deliver
• Self-sufficiency, proactiveness and keen to deliver innovative cross channel solutions
• Skilled at writing clear, concise marketing briefs
• Tenacity and ability to always deliver.
• Great attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Passion to learn and develop