Job Title: Financial AdviserIndustry: Financial ServicesLocation: Newcastle-Upon-TyneSalary: £35,000 - £50,000 Reference Number: 14987Job Description: Financial Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser position in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne to join a leading Financial Advice firm.
The Role: Financial Adviser
- High Net Worth clients
- Independent Financial Advice service
- Experienced Financial Advisers
- Inhouse paraplanning, admin and compliance support
- Team environment
- Fast-growing business
- Telephone based fact finding / Advice
- Modern tech-based company
What's in it for you: Financial Adviser
- Office-based Financial Adviser
- Deal with new and existing clients.
- Volume Inbound calls
- Work with inhouse support: paraplanners, admin and compliance
Skills and experience required: Financial Adviser
- Financial Adviser position - IFA + Offices in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Basic Salary up to £50,000+ Negotiable
- High earnings opportunity
- Inhouse paraplanners and admin team
- Excellent benefits, Flexible working hours
- Excellent Opportunity to join friendly team at fast growing company
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Sales/Advice experience
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading Financial Advice firm based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne on a Financial Adviser role.Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.Additional information:
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.