IPS Finance are working with an international group who are looking to recruit a qualified finance manager.
The finance manager will lead the group accounting and regulatory requirements for a newly created group of subsidiaries. Duties
Providing solutions to technical and practical challenges, some duties will include:
- Responsible for all accounting matters for the new business project and entities.
- Ensuring all statutory/regulatory requirements are met in the UK and overseas.
- Implementing efficient financial operations.
- Group accounting lead for key projects.
- Liaise with wider group on business wide initiatives, reviewing resources and managing change control processes.
- Monthly board reporting on developments.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a hands-on role within a leading global business.You
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), qualified in practice or industry.
You will be a strong technical accountant who has good commercial acumen. You will be able to research technical accounting matters and provide advice on appropriate actions.
Experience in a fee-based sector would be advantageous. Location
Location can be flexible, but it is expected you will be based in the North of England and perhaps close to Sheffield, Manchester or Leeds.
Some international travel will be required on occasion.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.