Interesting demanding and rewarding opportunity for an experienced precision engineering production manager to join a stable and ambitious sub contract precision engineering company as they look to expand.
You should be familiar with all aspects of managing a large CNC machine shop, producing high precision metal parts for aerospace and similar industries.
Great organisational and man management skills are assumed and you should be able to demonstrate effective troubleshooting of a range of demanding manufacturing situations.
Key requirements include:
· The drive to be part of the senior team that develops the business
· The ability to organise , expand and develop the workforce
· NPI project management experience
· A passion for Continuous Improvement
· Strong understanding of Machine tools and suppliers
This is a permanent role. HRGO Recruitment are a recruitment agency supporting the precision engineering industry. We aim to respond to all applications.