Job Title: English Teacher
Pay: Up to £200 Per day (DOE)
Location: South West London
Contract Type: Maternity cover
Start Date: January 2021
Expires: 16th November 2020
My client is a vibrant and welcoming School with a fantastic reputation based in South West London, and they are looking to recruit a qualified English Teacher to start work in January 2021.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to inspire children and young people, instilling a love of the English Language and Literature. Someone who is a tireless advocate for their subject, who is forward thinking in their approaches to development, change and improvement is essential for this role and school culture; we are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff.
You will work closely with the Head of Department and, using resources provided by our Curriculum Centre, will align your work with the Future Curriculum Design principles and Habits.
The ideal candidate:
* A strong academic record with a degree or above from a leading university
* Great passion for their subject with high cultural literacy to deliver sophisticated lessons and continue to raise teaching standards across the History Department
* The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in our schools
* Great knowledge of teaching the curriculum at KS2 and KS3 (Knowledge of the Common Entrance and Public-School Scholarship syllabuses is also desirable)
* Ability to teach other subjects at KS2 would be advantageous
* An unwavering belief in the power of education to change lives, as per our school's motto (freedom through education). We expect all teachers to share in, and feel empowered by, this concept
You must hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one, hold Right to Work in the UK and provide two professional child related references
• Perkbox - Access to our employee benefits platform where you can access over 200 different Perks.
• Access to the government-backed Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Competitive salary and generous holiday entitlements alongside perks such as a season ticket loan and pension scheme.
Excellent support and advice from our team
About TeachingPro, England's leading Education Recruitment Company. We provide an individualised service with all the teachers and support staff who are registered with us to provide them with the type of work they want, in the area they want.
Teaching Pro do not merely assist with recruitment. We believe strongly in supporting education professionals throughout their career and offer numerous services, including free courses, interview guidance and opportunities for professional development.
Apply today with your most up to date CV or ring us on (phone number removed) ask to speak to Robert