As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic 1-1 Teaching Assistant to join a Primary school in Monmouthshire.
We are currently working with a Primary school in Monmouthshire who are seeking a 1-1 Teaching Assistant to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location - Monmouthshire
* Position - 1-1 Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Teaching Assistant
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - 6 Months
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £62.50
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Experience as a support worker or teaching assistant
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
* Must have a EWC Membership (we can assist)
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher Assistant with Prospero in the Monmouthshire area please apply within. Alternatively, you can call Emily on (phone number removed) to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team