Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet we think it's really important our people enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2020 Top 75 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
Based in our Leeds Head Office, we are looking for a Multi- Channel Communications Consultant who will support Strategic Development and be responsible for creating and distributing content to our existing clients, and into the wider market to attract new clients to join Tenet, with a particular focus on digital.What you'll be getting up to:
You will have:
- Assisting with managing the creation and delivery of the annual communications plan
- Working with key stakeholders to develop additional themes beyond corporate messaging.
- Creating a range of content to be used in articles, bulletins and social media posts and our website (written, audio and video)
- Ensuring all corporate collateral reflects our tone of voice
- Working with business line marketeers to establish the digital communication strategy
- Coordinating with outsourced marketing partners on design and distribution of materials
- Assisting with press enquiries
- Working with Business Intelligence to design a suite of marketing MI to help inform the marketing strategy
Some of the benefits our people love are:
- The ability to write content from an initial briefing and then conducting your own research to get all of the relevant information
- Experience of writing communications in a financial services environment
- Experience in a wide range of communications methods but with a focus on digital
- Good understanding of social media, including:
- Content creation
- Post style and frequency for maximum impact
- The ability to use data to inform marketing decisions
- The ability to talk to people at all levels of the company
- Experience of writing communications for financial advisers
- Experience of working with press enquiries
And if that wasn't enough...
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard, rising to 28 with length of service (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days), PLUS bank holidays;
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
Whilst the majority of our colleagues are working from home we have a number of remote social, learning and wellbeing activities for you to get involved in!
Once we're back in the office you can enjoy:
- Free Fruit on a Monday
- Dress down Fridays
- Free 'posh coffee' and access to our colleague coffee lounge
- 'Fizz Friday' - in case you fancy a little tipple at your desk at the end of the week
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity
- Social club events such as pub quizzes, day at the races, bowling, crazy golf and much more!