Four Seasons Health Care Group are looking for a Credit Controller to join the company on a 6 month Temporary contract.
Working closely with the finance function and business operations, you will ensure any outstanding debts are collected within your designated team. As vital point of contact you will help to ensure a positive impression is created with all internal and external customers.Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- To effectively apply credit control processes and manage all accounts within a portfolio of Care Homes.
- To ensure all debts are correctly recorded, monitored and reported to the Fees & Debt Manager as and where appropriate, proactively recover in line with the Group's debt management process.
- To process aged debt reports to identify any outstanding amounts and correctly record by age and type, reporting any discrepancies to the Fees team.
- To communicate effectively, including letter writing, with both internal and external interested parties and monitor progress of any issues, including the ability to resolve disputes effectively and update Operational staff where required.
- To ensure referral through to the Operations team of complex cases with Fees & Debt Manager guidance.
- Experience of working in credit control
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Confident in delivery against agreed objectives and deadlines
- Ability to develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Customer focused
- Helpful and courteous in response to requests for information or help
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you would like to join our team and help to provide an excellent service please click on Apply now.