Four Seasons Health Care Group are looking for a Credit Controller to join the company on a 6 month Temporary contract.
Working closely with the finance function and business operations, you will ensure any outstanding debts are collected within your designated team. As vital point of contact you will help to ensure a positive impression is created with all internal and external customers.Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- To effectively apply credit control processes and manage all accounts within a portfolio of Care Homes.
- To ensure all debts are correctly recorded, monitored and reported to the Fees & Debt Manager as and where appropriate, proactively recover in line with the Group's debt management process.
- To process aged debt reports to identify any outstanding amounts and correctly record by age and type, reporting any discrepancies to the Fees team.
- To communicate effectively, including letter writing, with both internal and external interested parties and monitor progress of any issues, including the ability to resolve disputes effectively and update Operational staff where required.
- To ensure referral through to the Operations team of complex cases with Fees & Debt Manager guidance.