This great tech company are on a mission to make change the way we do scheduling. They've designed an awesome app, so that setting up meetings is actually something you look forward to doing.
This great tech company are on a mission to make change the way we do scheduling. They've designed an awesome app, so that setting up meetings is actually something you look forward to doing.Key responsibilities of the role:
They are looking for someone who is able to help the company achieve maximum results with little effort through a combination of ingenuity and intuition, Someone who can cope in an agile, hands-on environment with an existing marketing skill set who can hit the ground running with the following duties;
Key requirements for the role:
- This role will involve hands-on technical work across a whole suite of software and marketing campaigns.
- Strategic targeting of our current key markets (Europe, Australasia) and future markets (US) with aims to lower traffic acquisition costs with each successive re-targeting.
- Financially effective ad sets which are able to deliver proven, visible results and demonstrate market awareness.
- Generating cost-effective leads with a trackable ROI.
- Creating recommendations for new funnels as well as improvements to existing sales funnels that are profitable within a short time frame.
- Conversion rate optimization and multi-variant testing.
- Using analytics tools to evaluate performance and continually deliver high converting traffic.
- Creation of high-quality, high-converting sales ad copy.
- Can implement pixels and pixel events, set up custom audiences, LAL audiences etc. and apply the right creatives and targeting to extract ROI from those segments.
- Understand all of Facebook's performance metrics and can analyse data, pull reports and drill down deep into the performance of a campaign whilst using data to figure out why it is not working.
- Proven problem-solver with marketing, sales, or business development acumen.
- A collaborative mindset and a willingness to ask for help when needed.
- Some technical understanding of major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- SaaS experience and growth hacking background is an added bonus.
- Reactive and agile self-starter who will adapt buying strategy intuitively according to market response.
- Understanding of both paid and organic traffic sources, i.e. Native, PPC, YouTube, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads.