Would you like to work for a global financial institution within a progressive role? My client is looking for an IT Category Manager to support the business in realising its procurement strategy. This position will lead the end-to-end procurement process and manage complex projects within the IT Category.Key Responsibilities
- End to end, strategic Category Management across IT Services category, on a Global scale.
- Supplier Relationship Management, including management of global suppliers, gaining more value from their suppliers and performance management.
- Support the Commercial Lead to develop and maintain the category plan.
- Lead, support and challenge suppliers throughout the commercial lifecycle to ensure best commercial outcomes are achieved.
- Create, implement, and execute strategy across the category.
- Deliver savings, lead the Category and ensure Risk Management is compliant with current policies.
Ideally you will be CIPS qualified (although candidates who are not will still be considered) and you will have a strong working knowledge of IT procurement within a large, complex organisation. Please apply for immediate consideration.