Forward Role are working with an exciting, well-established business who are market leaders in their industry. The company have a strong data driven culture, where no decisions will be made without the backing of analytics and insight.
As Interim Head of Marketing Analytics (12 month FTC), you will be responsible for leading a very well respected team of marketing analysts, whilst working alongside the Commercial Manager. The business is data rich, so you will support the team in turning high volumes of data in to actionable insight which drives marketing activity. This includes exploring campaign, customer journey and sales analysis to identify areas of opportunity and provide recommendations to improve marketing effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with on and offline data, with the ability to link digital marketing and commercial data together.
*This is a remote role, but will require some travel to the Head Office in Manchester City Centre.*Role and responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Support and lead a team of analytics specialists, helping to drive their development and innovation in the team
- Build upon, and deliver the marketing data strategy
- Get stuck in to the business - understanding the products, services etc.
- Improve marketing effectiveness with championing the holistic view of insight
- Driving the use of insight from the attribution model - linking data from various channels
- Continuously aim to develop and progress commercial reporting capabilities ensuring it is align with strategic goals
- Use data and insight to deliver recommendations for campaign and marketing activity
- Drive how insight is used throughout the business, embedding the data first attitude into all areas and roles
- Bring a new/different way of thinking to the team, suggest alternative ideas and approached to marketing effectiveness analytics
- Strong experience of Marketing, Digital, CRM and Commercial Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of attribution models and marketing effectiveness measurement
- Effective leader - experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of managing and delivering projects and roadmaps
- Good understanding of SQL, SAS, Python, R
- Ability to create dashboards / reports / data visualisation with Power BI or similar
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Sophie on or email
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.