Macildowie is delighted to be supporting a local University Hospital as they look to secure a talented technical Finance professional to undertake a Capital and Leasing role on an permanent basis.
Initially you will be working remotely to support the Lead Accountant with the following:
* Produce financial reporting and forecasting
* Support capital expenditure and investment decision making
* Monitor and produce capital costing information
* Ensure journals reflect lease and contract charges accurately
* Support management of PFI Contracts, Leases, Managed Services monthly & annually
* Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasting to include plant & equipment leases, property, services and contracts and costs including financing and depreciation
* Manage an accurate database of the Trust's leases and owned assets
* All reporting to be done in line with IFRS
* Resolve external audit queries relating to capital and leasing
This is an immediate requirement therefore if you have experience as detailed above, and match the below person specification please apply immediately:
* Ideally professionally qualified but you must be a technically strong financial accountant
* Sound knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and principles
* Strong capital and leasing accounting experience
* Adaptable and can work under pressure
* Demonstrable analytical and commercial skills
* Able to produce meaningful financial information to use at Senior level
This is a Band 7 position and candidates with a background outside of the NHS will be considered but must have strong technical accounting ability. If you are looking for a first move from practice this might be a great role for you.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.