Membership Campaign Manager (Marketing Department)Permanent Opportunity£Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits Package Overview
We are proud to be working with a successful company who are the largest and most influential professional organisation within their industry. You will want to work for this leading company because not only can they offer you a friendly, flexible and welcoming working environment but they will also ensure you gain development in your role whilst looking after your personal wellbeing.
They will offer you a fantastic range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, health and wellbeing schemes as well as training programmes to ensure you are always on top of your game.
If you thrive within an ever changing environment and are looking to get your teeth stuck into a real challenge then this could be the role for you.
N.B During the Covid-19 pandemic this role will be temporarily home based. As the world resumes you will be expected to work in Bracknell Head Office.Key Responsibilities
So what are we looking for...
- You will work directly with key internal stakeholders to define the Marketing Campaign Strategy and lead generation ambitions aligned to the corporate plan
- You will be responsible for the management of growth and retention campaign budgets which you will propose and deliver effective and consistent multi platform campaigns in line with the strategic brand position.
- Execute clear objectives and deliverables with the aim of generating leads and developing the pipeline for both individual and company membership
- You will build effective relationships with the international retention and acquisition teams and alongside your marketing and digital colleagues you will also deliver effective and impactful campaigns.
- Interact with membership, customer services, business development and business information team.
- Using data intelligence and membership insight, you will lead personalisation and segmentation campaigns to target against the key criteria in order to maximise engagement potential.
What happens now?
- A data driven Campaign Manager with the whole package!
- Ideally a BA University degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of multichannel digital marketing
- B2B marketing and lead generation experience
- Competent at using insights and web analytics as well as PPC and SEM
- You will be passionate about customer insight, able to analyse data and able to deliver clear strategies
- Proficient using MS Packages and brand visual identity tool kits
- CRM marketing campaign experience
- You will be naturally energetic, charismatic and a peoples person with a highly organised attitude
- You will enjoy taking responsibility and making a positive contribution to the Marketing department
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills with the ability to embrace collaboration
- You will enjoy a flexible and agile work environment, working with multiple teams and business areas
- The ability to understand the commercial drivers and how the marketing campaigns are tasked to support these
- To apply for this role please submit a full CV and covering letter to
- Please call me on to discuss the vacancy further
- Please note that we may consider applications as they are submitted and therefore you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy