Role: Tax Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Quinton Davies are working on behalf of a large regional practice firm who are looking for a Tax Assistant for their Swindon office due to continued growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of personal tax returns under the supervision of tax senior
- Assistance with submission of tax returns - corporate and personal
- Assistance with other personal tax administration
- P11D preparation
- Other tax admin/assistance
- Payroll experience is preferable but not essential
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- AAT or ATT part qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft software packages
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and manage own workload efficiently
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.