OVERVIEW: HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINER / TEACHER
Our client, a well-established private training provider, are currently seeking experienced Health & Social Care Trainers to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Healthcare qualifications.
Majority of the work involves remote delivery from home (individual and workshop delivery), although there will be a need to see the learner 2 or 3 times a year for observations in the workplace. The learner caseload is located across the Midlands and South East areas, so you will need to be flexible to travel across this region on occasions.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has a good background in commercial training within the Care sector and has a genuine desire to move into apprenticeship delivery. You will already hold the relevant Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA or equivalent) and a Teaching Qualification. You will need occupational experience within the Health & Social Care industry or experience in a Clinical environment (hospital setting), ideally within a senior/management role.PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINER / TEACHER
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINER / TEACHER
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINER / TEACHER
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners towards achieving Health & Social Care qualifications
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
SALARY/BENEFITS: HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TRAINER
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector and/or within a hospital setting (ideally nursing)
- Management experience
- Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1, TAQA or equivalent)
- Hold a qualification within Care or a degree
- Relevant Teaching Qualification at L5 or above
- Confident with English and Maths (grade C or above or Functional Skills Level 2)
- Excellent attention to detail / Time management skills
- Positive and dynamic with the ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
- Starting salary range between £28-30k (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Mileage (paid from the home) and / or travelling expenses paid in full
- Work tools provided
- Attractive Employee Benefits package and outstanding CPD opportunities
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.