Trident Marketing have an exciting opportunity for a Finance and Office Administrator to join their team based in Semer, Ipswich.
Location: Semer, Ipswich, IP7 6HL
Salary: circa £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator and Finance person to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design and marketing company based in the heart of Suffolk who pride themselves on the level of service given to our valued clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who is willing to get involved with multiple projects and wants a challenging and varied job. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging and varied job working in a family business.
Finance and Office Administrator - The Role:
Finance duties using SAGE 50 including Sales and Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Banking and reconciliations, Monthly reports for Directors, Budgeting and assisting with the preparation for the year-end figures for our external Accountant.
General Office and PA administration duties as well as proof reading, researching and copy writing, event organising as well as assisting the Sales team in introducing our business to new clients.
Finance and Office Administrator - You:
- Excellent working knowledge of SAGE 50
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
- Experience as an Office Administrator
- Excellent telephone manner and happy to make phone calls to potential clients
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Experience in writing copy
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have excellent customer relationship skills
- Demonstrate common sense and a thorough work ethic
- Be an excellent multi-tasker
- Be exceptionally smart and well presented
Finance and Office Administrator - Benefits include:
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
Due to our office being in a rural location with no transport links, you will need to be able to drive and have a car.
To submit your CV for this exciting Finance and Office Administrator opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.