Tax Senior job Top 10 Firm Working from home Your new company
This rapidly growing Top 10 Firm seeks a self-starter to join their team. This highly reputable Firm with a national, European and American reach, is rapidly growing. They are a forward thinking and technology minded practice, always looking to improve and provide the highest level of service to their varied client base.Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy tax department with a broad client base ranging from small sole traders all the way up to HNW private clients and owner managed businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
- The role will focus primarily on the preparation of annual tax returns for private clients, owner managers, partnerships and trusts.
- Opportunity to expand your skill set into capital taxes and corporation tax
- Be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters
- Be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative change
- Review tax returns of junior members of the team
- Continue personal and professional development as needed
You will be qualified to ATT or CTA level, part qualified or qualified by experience. You will have trained in accountancy practice and be comfortable with handling compliance matter for a wide range of clients.What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary based on experience and your current package enhanced. Annual leave starts at 25 days plus bank holidays, 4 times salary on life assurance, access to an employee benefits portal, continuous investment in your career and personal development. Flexible working options available with working from home encouraged during the COVID pandemic.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.