Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCGSalary:£30,000- £35,000Shift: Monday- Friday DaysCommutable: Walthamstow, Enfield, Stratford, Holloway
Are you looking for a new Maintenance Engineer Role with a company that offers stability, progression and put their engineers first?
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join a growing company commutable from North London, East London & Hertfordshire. This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer who wants to join a stable manufacturer and work within a close team of engineers, in a fully automated site. As the multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be working on pre-planned and reactive maintenance within a fast-paced environment, working a Monday- Friday Days role.Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer must hold an Engineering Qualification
- Ability to work on Electrical and Mechanical Faults
- Experience working in an FMCG, Food, Manufacturing. Drink, Plastics, Bottling, Packaging environment
- Happy to work a Days role
- PLC Fault-finding
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing, stable company
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Overtime available
- State of the art manufacturing facility
Pension, Healthcare, OvertimeIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Eyleesha BhattiAs a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.