Ruby on Rails Developer (Part-time)
6-Month Contract (temp to perm)
£250 - £350 per day
Interaction IT are proud to be partnering with a growing and well-established financial business in West Yorkshire.
As part of their continued success, my client now requires an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer (V.5 and above) for a minimum contract of 6-months with a view to going permanent for the right developer.
My client has been in the finance business well over 10 years and moved its operations to a bespoke in-house Ruby on Rails system during the last 5 years.
· Experienced working with web development using Ruby on Rails V.5 (and above)
· Consultative process to review and identify risks with current CRM system
· Provide maintenance updates and change requests to current system, within a realistic timeframe
· Identify error codes, bug fixes, activation and de-activation of links
· Work closely with management on performance improvements to the website and CRM system
· Assist in the redesign and redevelopment of the landing page marketing strategy
· Monitoring SEO via Google including management of Ad campaigns / PPC
· Continue to up-skill and learn new technology in accordance to this role
· Linux skills (desirable)
For more information on the company and role profile please contact me on . Alternatively, interested CVs to