Astute recruitment is working with a leading, forward thinking business based in Derby to add a tried and proven management accountant to their finance team. Joining the business at an exciting time you will work closely with the Finance team in producing the relevant financial information to push the business forwards.
Alongside working with the finance team you will partner with the Operations team in ensuring that they have the correct information in a timely manner to ensure the continued growth of the business.
You will have strong skills and capabilities surrounding Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis and monitoring actuals against forecasts.
· Producing full management accounts for the business.
· Conducting analysis on the accounts as and when required.
· Produce budgets and forecasts as required.
· Aged debt and accrued income management.
· To review systems and suggest change in processes.
· Monitor the budgets and forecasts closely against actuals.
· Work closely with operational managers to resolve issues on a timely basis.
· Liaise effectively with other areas of the business and build strong, positive relationships.
· Part qualified, newly qualified, QBE or fully qualified accounting.
· You will have experience in a similar role.
· Experience with budgets, forecasts and analysis.
· Ability to present information to senior managers and non financially trained colleagues in the business.
· Sound IT skills alongside advanced excel & date manipulation.
· Self starter, able to hit the ground running.
· Able to work to deadlines and deliver results.
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum, alongside a competitive package.
Job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Uttoxeter and Burton
Other roles you may have applied for are Financial Controller; Financial accountant; Accounts Manager; Assistant Financial Controller.