Maintenance EngineerSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Location: Carlisle
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading processing/manufacturing business at their Cumbria factory. Due to the investment into the business, this site is currently expanding and seeks a Maintenance Engineer that is looking to join one of the country's leading manufacturing businesses. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external training courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.Skills Required for Maintenance Engineer:
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Engineer with Mechanical Bias
- FMCG / Industrial Manufacturing Background
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- In-House Training for Engineers
- Investment in Engineer
- Working on Bespoke Machinery
- Working for a Growing Business
- Working for a Multi-National Company.
- Fantastic Benefit Package & Competitive Salary.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our Referral Scheme.
You Will Receive £250 For Every Candidate We Place.