This client has brand-new offices and has proven to be a positive, fun and productive environment for their workforce. With the contemporary interior design, break-out areas, roof top terrace, games room and an in-house canteen, employees are thriving in their jobs and having fun!
They offer lots of opportunities to develop and further their employees' careers offering training and personal development plans. They are a very sociable Company and regularly hold events such as Pub Quizzes, Sports Events, Awards Ceremonies and many more.
We are looking for 1st Line Technical Support Advisor. As part of the Service Desk, you will provide 1st line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services. Achieve first contact resolution were possible whilst providing excellent customer service.
* To provide 1st line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services.
* To understand and confidently investigate LAN faults in relation to DSL Broadband installs, telephony and IT set up.
* To understand and confidently interact with suppliers for our core products.
* Answer the phone within the agreed target time and as a minimum, to meet any agreed personal call targets.
* To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress. Be able to identify when a fault cannot be fixed remotely and route straight into Field Engineering Co-ordinator for booking.
* To update your line manager on any outstanding faults or that have breached their SLT, in a timely manner.
* To adhere and contribute to the company's quality system and processes, and their maintenance.
* Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
* Contributing to the success of the service operations department and the company.
* Skills Required
We are looking for you to be:
* Customer service focussed with an excellent telephone manner.
* A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
* The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with a difficult customer to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
* To quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
* Target focussed, and able to keep on top of all tasks and escalations whilst assuring excellent customer service at all times.
* Accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
* An analytical and methodical problem solver.
* Be adaptable to change in processes.
If you want to start your career in a fast paced, telecommunications environment, please apply online today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.