Class Teacher Foundation Stage/KS1 (Initially in FS2), from January 2021
Class Teacher Foundation Stage/KS1
Initially in FS2
Permanent and Full Time
Heatherbrook Primary Academy is on an exciting journey of rapid school improvement and we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative early years/KS1 practitioner to join our team from January 2021.
We are a small school with a welcoming and inclusive culture with pupils who are well behaved and keen to learn. Applications are welcome and encouraged from both NQTs and more experienced teachers. Regardless of experience the successful candidate will be supported by a dedicated and experienced leadership team.
We are offering:
* excellent support and the opportunity to take part in planned programme of CPD through the MAT
* the chance to transform the educational experience of our enthusiastic children
* the opportunity to become part of a team whose collective aim is to improve the life chances of the nearly 3000 children for whom we are currently collectively responsible
* supportive, hardworking colleagues and Governors who care passionately about our school and the local community
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
* Are you highly motivated and passionate about improving educational outcomes for all?
* Are you an excellent Foundation Stage practitioner able to support and challenge pupils in equal measure?
* Are you committed to supporting the aspirational vision shared by the whole school and the trust?
* Do you have high expectations of pupils' achievements, attainment and behaviour?
* Do you keep children at the heart of teaching and learning?
* Can you implement strategies to improve and raise standards, achievement, and aspirations for all?
If you can answer yes to the above then you could be the person we are looking for.
Please contact Mike Sherwin on the below details to receive a full application pack or to arrange a visit:
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and can be accommodated outside school hours.
Deadline for applications: 3pm Wednesday 11th November 2020
Start Date: 4th January 2021
Heatherbrook Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.